Puff pastry with scrambled eggs
Posted on February 18 2021
- 3 frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 eggs
- ½ bunch chives
- Rice or peas for weighing down the pastry
- Cut circles in the puff pastry using a 9 cm biscuit cutter and then press into the muffin moulds. Prick the bottoms with a fork.
- Cut the baking paper to size, place onto each puff pastry cup and weigh down with rice or peas. Brush the rims of the puff pastry with the egg yolk.
- Bake the weighed-down puff pastry cups blind at 180 °C for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut 12 bunny ears out of the rest of the puff pastry using leaf-like biscuit cutters and brush with egg yolk. Place the ears onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake until golden brown.
- Whisk the 6 eggs with 2 tablespoons of milk, salt and pepper. Add the egg mixture to a frying pan and quickly thicken over a medium heat. Then slowly stir with a spatula until everything has thickened.
- Remove the rice and baking paper from the muffin moulds, fill with the scrambled eggs, place the bunny ears onto the scrambled eggs and sprinkle with the chives.
10 Easy Easter Deco...
These easy Easter decoration ideas will add a touch of seasonal fun to your home this spring. Easter is just around the corner, and we're ready t...Read More
2022 Feng Shui Prin...
What is Feng Shui? According to its standard definition, Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese traditional practice which claims to use energy forces to...Read More
Summer Home Essenti...
Summer has officially arrived, and we could not be any more excited! Bring on the summer barbecues, lavish dinner parties, and fun in the sun becau...Read More