Miss Etoile Gold Jar - Large
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Whether biscuits, tealights, or pretzel sticks: This charming box by Miss Étoile can be used to stylishly store a wide variety of things and snacks. The shining star pattern harmonizes perfectly with the elegant handle on the lid so that this jar looks really good on the table or on the shelf. With this storage jar, Miss Étoile presents a really impressive living accessory!
Store biscuits, candies, or other goodies in Miss Etoile's magical jars. Noble, chic, and just Miss-Etoile-like they come to your home with a diamond-shaped knob. Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
- This elegant glass candy jar is a perfect size to hold cookies and small pastry's to keep it out on the kitchen counter or dining room table. Its functionality keeps it in use on a daily basis, and it is not so fragile that you hesitate to keep it full and in constant working mode. Needless to say, it is fun and pretty!
- 2-piece lidded biscuit barrel comes with a well-fitted lid. Looks nice on an office credenza coffee table or a living room. It easily holds a bag or two of candy, such as M&M's or hard candy. The colorful candy looks attractive through the faceted glass this barrel is sculpted with a faceted diamond pattern sculpted into its exterior
- STYLE & VERSATILITY: Whether giving as a gift or using in your own home, these vintage-inspired canisters offer the perfect blend of style and sophistication along with terrific versatility.
Do you already know Miss Étoile? It's the one with the big eyes, the incredibly long eyelashes, and the black curly hair that often lies on her forehead. Oh yes ... and it doesn't come from France, as one might assume from its name, but from Denmark. Yes, you heard right. Miss Étoile is Danish. Quite a pretty one. She comes from the world of glamor. Her universe is shaped by beauty and femininity. But not everything is pink with her. Miss Étoile relies on an almost royal appearance. Black and white patterns are very popular with her, the royal touch comes from fine golden decorations. But it can also be different. After all, she is still a miss, and therefore no dots, hearts, or harlequin patterns in pastel tones should be missing in her life. For everyone who likes girls' stuff.
Metal with “diamond” knob
- Standard Delivery: £6
- Fragile Delivery: £30
- Heavy Delivery: £50
- Free Shipping: For orders over £75 (applies to UK Mainland only) and is exclusively available for all products in our Kitchen/Dining Range (Limited Offer). Regardless of the number of items you order, you'll only pay one delivery charge, even if your order is split into two or more deliveries due to item availability.
You have 14 days from the delivery date to initiate a return. To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- The product must be in its original, unused condition.
- The product must be complete, including all accessories, manuals, and parts.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging.
View our full policy on delivery and returns here.