KITCHEN PANTRY BUTTER MUSLIN
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
One of the Kitchen essentials. A versatile tool for use in making butter, cheese and even fruit juices. 100% cotton ensures no frayed edges or lint will pass into your food. Designed to help you bake, make and create - the Kitchen Pantry collection is a complete range for everything you need to create you own home made products. We have selected a range of brass, wood, glass and marble finishes to evoke memories of times past, while adding contemporary twists to make the range look at home in your kitchen today.
The range is accented with honeycomb pattern embossed ceramics, brass detailed stainless steel utensils, double sided carved acacia wood chopping boards and marble serveware, so you can refresh your whole kitchenware collection or just update your collection with a few new pieces.
Care and Use:
- Ideal for butter making, 100% cotton muslin cloth.
- Finely woven to strain buttermilk and many other pureed fruits and vegetables.
- Can also be used to remove "bits" from freshly squeezed fruit juices.
- 90cm x 90cm.
- Machine washable
Freezer Safe NO
Dishwasher Safe NO
Microwave Safe NO
Oven Safe NO
Induction Safe N/A
- Standard Delivery: £6
- Fragile Delivery: £30
- Heavy Delivery: £50
- Free Shipping: For orders over £75 (applies to UK Mainland only) and is exclusively available for all products in our Kitchen/Dining Range (Limited Offer). Regardless of the number of items you order, you'll only pay one delivery charge, even if your order is split into two or more deliveries due to item availability.
You have 14 days from the delivery date to initiate a return. To be eligible for a return, the following conditions must be met:
- The product must be in its original, unused condition.
- The product must be complete, including all accessories, manuals, and parts.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging.
View our full policy on delivery and returns here.